Self introduction

Masahito Saito
19120222

  I am Masahito Saito. I am from Niigata and I lived there since I was born.
I like to play rugby. I was playing it when I was a junior high school student.  Our team was not strong, but I had priceless time. After I  entered high school, I quit playing rugby because there was not rugby  club in my school.

   Last year, I spent my time doing part time job, I think it was not good。This year, I will concentrate on  studying English and French.  My objects in this year is to get Eiken pre1. To achieve it, I quite my part time job and I study English as hard as when I was am examinee.

    But I have one care. It's my hobby. My hobby is rugby and I am belong to rugby club. I think it may be the most biggest wall. I love training, so I must deal it well.

  I am sorry for my poor works that I would do , but please provide guidance this year

コメント

  1. Are you living in Niigata now? I've been watching "No Side Game" on TV. It's a rerun. I'm really enjoying it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

英語教育講義(1)

JOHN F. KENNEDY (about a paragraph in charge)

The Moon And Sixpence